the coronavirus - Simple Hygiene
How sad to hear about the rising number of people affected by the coronavirus around the globe, especially in our own country, however every negative event has its positives. We reckon that the whole coronavirus outbreak will benefit towards raising the hygiene standards across the average household. Hopefully these high standards will remain as high long after the coronavirus pandemic.
Simple hygiene rules:
1. Wash hands regularly throughout the day.
2. Wash clothes on a regular basis.
3. Wash bed linen once a week or less.
4. Air your property morning and evening to let fresh air in, sunlight is good too.
5. Deep clean and then wipe inanimate surfaces: door handles, toilet seats, worktops, tv remotes, mobile phone etc with antibacterial wipes.
6. Steam clean carpets, curtains and soft furnishings. For oriental rugs we disinfect the rug during and after the cleaning process.
There are number of chemicals may be able to destroy the Coronavirus, however, the efficacy tests are done in controlled, clinical environments meaning that the real world application may not achieve the same results.
It is important to understand that most antimicrobial chemicals (disinfectants) are not going to achieve the desired results when applied to soiled surfaces, carpets, rugs, soft furnishings, curtains, inanimate surfaces etc.
We advise proper cleaning of surfaces, like washing hands, which offers more protection than application of hand sanitizer as it actually removes the contamination rather than trying to “kill” or “destroy” it.
Even surfaces that appear visibly clean must be cleaned thoroughly prior to application of disinfectants.
Keep your homes and offices clean is our advice to you!
Please refer to your state and the government approved websites. (CDC.GOV)
11/13/2022 01:03:56 am
Over father international our southern money cultural. Fine friend movement fear full down special.
Leave a Reply.
Rugs are our passion, you will love our selection.