If you have an expensive Persian, Oriental, Silk or Antique rug, how do you ensure you’ve found a company who is a specialist rug cleaner?
1) They will always offer to clean your rug at their rug cleaning facility, not in your home.
2) They will follow an intensive deep cleaning process. Starting with a thorough survey, color bleed testing, a dusting process, full immersion rug wash, rinsing, extracting, specialist stain/odor removal, hand finishing fringes, full drying facilities (using air movers and dehumidifiers), application of optional micro sealant protectors and/or moth repellent treatments.
3) They will be happy to give you a quotation
4) They will not expect to be paid until your rug has been returned, professionally cleaned, deodorized and dried.
5) They will be happy to unroll the rug and position it in a room of your choice, so you can see the final result.
If you have any specialist rug cleaning questions or requirements, please feel free to call us today (847) 202-0600 or visit/contact us at https://www.rugport.com/contact , email: email@example.com
Rugs are our passion, you will love our selection.